Monday, February 23, 2009

Wake-Up Call

Does anyone else feel the need to look just a little better on Mondays? I figure that Mondays are generally pretty rough, so it helps my mindset a little if I feel pretty. I even had my hair straight today which generally only happens once or maybe twice during the work week.

I realized today, though, that I might want to start putting a little more effort into my appearance at work. While I received several compliments from my students, I also had those that walked in and did a double take when they saw me with the straight hair because they thought that they had a sub. When it gets to the point that people can't recognize me because I look nice, there might be a problem.

Now, if only people that won't get me arrested if I decided to date them would think I looked hot...

1 comment: