Monday, February 16, 2009

And by tomorrow, I clearly meant...

...two days later. :) Since fun things happened yesterday, too, I'm going to make this a special whole weekend edition of "Things I Loved."

For your edification:
1. making a man-pile with Tricia
2. fun with friends, both old and new, at MTC
3. catching up with Shelley
4. wearing a tiara while I cleaned my apartment
5. being served a fabulous Valentine's dinner by even more fabulous guys
6. sitting at the "fun table" at said dinner
7. a lovely serenade followed by Tim's beautiful poem and a gorgeous rose
8. fun with conversation hearts
9. Way to go, 20 Cent, Para-dig 'em, and Paradigm 3!!!
10. Erin's Paradigm fight song (with a special, super secret ending)
11. cooking a meal (albeit a quick, easy one) for the first time since Christmas
12. Elizabeth chastising my dog for growling because "[he doesn't] get a period"

This concludes my "Things I Loved" list. However, since I don't have many more ideas for blog topics, I may revisit this one.

1 comment:

  1. Besides the man-pile, it now looks like we'll be going on the "man trip" in a few weeks...our team now stands at 5 men and 4 ladies! That's almost unheard of!

    ReplyDelete