Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things I Love, Part the Second

Today had a few low points, but fortunately there are many things I loved about today, so they definitely canceled the bad.

Thursday love:
1. a belated (but very much appreciated) birthday card from Kelly
2. the best coffee name ever: Lunch with Elvis (It's peanut butter and banana flavored!)
(actually, #s 1 and 2 are things I forgot to add to my Wednesday list)
3. a very timely, encouraging e-mail from my dear friend AJ
4. the prompt delivery of my Girl Scout cookies this morning
5. the conversation that stemmed from my Facebook status about said Girl Scout cookies
6. student randomosity: "The Cracker Song" and "You need to make her eat the book."
7. developing a slight crush on two guys
8. a new word to add to my vocabulary: "hairgasmic"
9. the massive simultaneous break-up at Koinonia
10. friends with whom I can be silly but who also encourage me in my walk with Christ

I can't wait to see what Friday the 13th will bring.

1 comment: