Friday, February 13, 2009

Round Three

Today has been a little harder, but never fear, dear readers (all 5 of you)--there was love today. :)

I present to you:
1. a night's sleep that was not interrupted by a dog needing to go outside
2. a morning without an annoying Christina Aguilera song in my head
3. a pretty good curly hair day
4. an awesome 1st period class--I can have fun with them without losing control
5. the second day in a row of receiving an orange at lunch from someone who said "it had [my] name on it" (The sticker on yesterday's orange said "Sweet Cutie;" today's said "Kiss a Cutie.")
6. unexpected Valentine's gifts from students
7. giving myself the freedom to have some down time
8. Barefoot wine (3 varieties)
9. Sam's spinach-y puff pastry yumminess
10. good hang-out time with fabulous work friends

Tune in tomorrow for one more day of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment