Friday, April 3, 2009

My Life in Pictures

I came across this idea while Facebook-stalking a friend. Here are the directions:

Create a mosaic of your life with 12 photos.

DIRECTIONS:
- Go to Google image search.
- Type in your answer to each question.
- Choose/click a picture from the first 3 images.
- Click "See full image"
- Copy the URL of the photo
- Use this website (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php) to make your collage.
- Paste the copied photo into each line.
- Save the image for use in this note.

QUESTIONS:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

(I did cheat a little to find the pictures I wanted--and because there are apparently a lot of girls with, um, questionable morals who share my name--but it's my blog, darn it!)


(Click on the mosaic to get a better look.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow the rialto! I remember seeing the Muppet movie there when I was about 3 or 4. :-)

    ReplyDelete