Sunday, March 15, 2009

We're off!

I have been meaning to post a blog about our trip all week, but time got away from me, and now I am leaving for the airport in just under two hours. I, along with nine others, will be in Q-ba for the next week working with a camp that trains the student leaders for a bigger youth camp in the summer. God has already revealed Himself in incredible ways in the preparation for this trip and has taught me just how limited my view of Him can sometimes be.

Some unexpected obstacles have arisen over the last few days, and we covet your prayers. Although right now we are not entirely sure what our purpose will be once we get there, we know God has called us to go, so we are going and trusting that He is bigger than any distractions we have here and that He is certainly bigger than any government.

I know I will have amazing stories of God's faithfulness when I return, and I can't wait to be able to share them with you.

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete