Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm so glad English TAKS is over! At least the kids followed the rules...

It's a bad idea to try and open a box of crackers while driving home from the grocery store. I think I will be finding remnants of that mistake in my car for a while.

Amy's brand frozen cheese enchiladas make me ridiculously happy.

I've imposed upon myself a weeknight 10:00 Facebook curfew. I'm hoping more sleep will be a side effect of said curfew.

I got home from small group after 10:00 tonight.

I've kind of got the shakes.

I LOVE my fellow heiresses!

God is showing me a lot of ugliness in myself--not pretty! (This may be explored further in another blog post.)

The Countdown to 30 is not off to a great start, but hope springs eternal. (More about this one later, too.)

Megan's a mommy (again)!! Welcome to the world, Ben!

I got to talk to the BFF today--stupid 9 hours that separate us!

I need to go to bed, and listing more random thoughts won't help me achieve that goal. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment