Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Teaser...

It's been a crazy summer filled with many adventures that, alas, left little time for blogging. I hope to share stories of my summer fun soon, but until then, here's a small sampling from "Stalk the 'Stros '09" to tide you over.

On the last day of our trip, we were inside a Starbucks in St. Louis trying to escape the rain while waiting for time to leave for the airport. I got up with the intention of mailing a letter only to return a few seconds later to tell my traveling companions, "Girls, I have a bit of a problem."

This is what I had to show them:


Notice anything amiss?

*And yes, that is a Dumbledore's Army t-shirt I'm wearing. I am a BIG winner.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Did you girls die laughing? HOw did you take care of this? HA HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete