Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guilty conscience?

And now, my dear 3.72 readers, I bring you today's morsel of sheer entertainment...

The fire marshal was at our school today doing inspections. One of my juvenile delinquent babies was in the bathroom when the fire marshal and his assistant came into my room. My favorite moment of the day was watching the horrified look come across the kid's face when he walked back into my room and saw the two men in uniform standing there.

Does this make me a bad person?

1 comment:

  1. Kinda sad what can happen in just a few short years, huh? My kids see a man in uniform and are in awe. "Wow! Cool!" comes out of their mouths immediately followed by 1,000 questions, some impertinent, yes, but nonetheless filled with curiosity, respect and a desire to get as close as possible to the hero in their midst.

    ReplyDelete